.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

10 for 10 savings plus coupons = FREE STUFF!

My latest coupon savings!


I got all this for .24 cents!
The large crest was 10 for 10 at my Kroger grocery store plus I had (10) $1.00 off coupons.
So buy 10 at $1 each minus the $1 coupon and they are all free!

The floss was .88 at Walmart and I had $1.00 coupon so that was a .12 money maker.


It is SO worth it to check out all the deals in your store circular AND WALK through the store to write down what you see on sale, then go back and sort through your coupon binder and pull the coupons to match the sales. You will start saving big. I just bring my binder to every trip to Krogers, Walmart, Walgreens etc just in case I see something on sale I can snag it with my coupons.

Find out a few tips on how I save using coupons!


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: