.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday - Pantry Clean Up!

With my new found coupon addiction, I'm finding I need more room for my goodies. So I decided to break down and clean the pantry. I never use the top shelf. In fact I took this photo after I cleaned everything out (birthday candles, corn holders and a lot of expired items and cooking wine!).

BEFORE

AFTER


And now my bottom shelf with the millions of cups that never get used anyway.
BEFORE

AFTER



Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: