.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kroger Brands replacing name brands?


I have noticed a lot more that Kroger is replacing name brands with their brands. Don't get me wrong, I love Kroger brands for the most part. The pricing is great. But lately I have not been able to find a lot of name brand items I use to buy in my Kroger's store. I went to the manufacturer website of the items to verify they were still available and they are. They gave me a list of the stores that carry the items I am looking for. Meijer, Target and Sams were top on their list of people who carried the items that Kroger's is not anymore. So I decided to contact Krogers also to let them know what I'm looking for, hoping they will carry them again. I really don't want to make different trips just to purchase what I'm looking for.

Just wondering if anyone else is noticing this with Kroger stores at all and have you wrote them about it or talked to the store manager?

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: