.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

White Chocolate and M&M Pretzels

Look at this cute idea! You may have seen it, but I never have. After I saw a friend make them, I had to rush home and make my own. YUM! What a great filler in your home made Holiday cookie mix or even an entire tin full for a friend or office worker!


What you need:
(1) 16oz bag of white chocolate (Toll House for example).
(1) TBSP shortening
Bag of M&Ms
Bag of round pretzels

Line a baking sheet with wax paper and cover it in a single layer of pretzels. Put the chocolate and shortening in a microwave dish. Heat and stir until melted. I start with about 45 seconds and then stir, then put back in for a bit longer if needed. Use a spoon to put the white chocolate into the circles and add an M&M. After all the pretzels are filled, put the baking sheet into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set. Let sit at room temperature for about an hour after that before enclosing them in any bags or tins to avoid any condensation.
Enjoy!






Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by <span class=

3 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That's totally easy and cute!

Did I tell you that I was on Facebook yet, Robyn? I created a page and I am trying to up my "fans", if you'd do the honor of liking me? :)
http://facebook.com/MarnisOrganizedMess

Stephanie said...

I totally want to do that. How fun!

Cameron said...

The way I see those cookies, it seems that they are really a delicious treat for your kids! And I'm pretty sure that if you put up a cookie business, it will surely be a hit.

I have a small food business and international capital management group helped me venture into this kind of business. But since, I don't have money before on starting my own business, the also helped me on getting international small business loans and now, my business turned out to be a successful one.