.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hobby Lobby 40% Coupon

I love arts and crafts. My friend and I have been crafting and done one craft show so far this year. We also have our crafts in a local shop and are doing well. But anytime I can find a deal I go for it. Michaels crafts always has their 40% and sometimes 50% off coupons in the Sunday paper. I could never find one for Hobby Lobby. I've discovered, thanks to a friend, that you can find them online!

If you go to Hobby Lobby's website and click on the "In Store Specials" tab in the top left, you'll see their weekly coupon on that page. What a great discovery for myself, especially when we are crafting again!

You'll want to print from their website and not this one below. They expire after a time so I'd want you to get the most recent one!


Check out our website to see the crafts we have been making!

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: