.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FREE Shipping On Everything.... NOT

Ok so I thought this was a great deal! I was shopping online at Toys R Us for Christmas and thought I'd use the Free Shipping to my advantage. I got to the $100 purchase required and realized the small print under the red letters says UP TO $20 value! How can you advertise "FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING" when it should say "FREE SHIPPING UP TO $20 ON EVERYTHING".

As John Matareese says on our local news... doesn't that stink!



I think I'll just go pick it out at the store even though I didn't want to. Just trying to save every penny for gifts!

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is most definitely annoying! Things like that bother me. At least you caught it!