.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We Finally Have Gotten Moved Into Our New Home!

Guest post by Jim Melaner

"After many months of planning and constructing our new home, I am happy to say we have finally gotten all moved in. I feel like the weight of the world is now lifted off of my shoulders. No more trying to make a decision on color we should paint the walls, what typing of flooring would be best suited for each room and no more looking for the perfect window treatments. Thank goodness!

Of course there was also the task of signing up for satellite and internet service. Luckily, they were both very painless tasks and I found a great ISP in my area. The actual move itself went very smooth, we were able to get everything moved in just a few days. Unpacking, well, that was a different story but we all survived.

All in all, things went very well and all the hard work was well worth the reward. Now that it is all done I can just relax and enjoy our new home with my family."




Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: