.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

How to save money using coupons and sales

Since I'm still trying to figure out how to save BIG at the grocery etc, I've been surfing around for tips on how to save using more than just your Sunday coupons. I came across this video I wanted to share because it has some good tips. I think my problem with trying to save big, is the items I normally use are never on sale or have coupons. You almost have to buy brands of deodorant or shampoo etc that you don't normally use in order to save. BUT, I guess if your basically getting them for FREE, why not right?? Gotta change my thinking if I want to get things free or extremely discounted!




Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

alicia said...

Great tips. I really could use some help here. I used to be much better when I had more time.