.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday - Pantry Clean Up


A simple task! Clean out the pantry and toss empty containers, expired items and anything we just won't use anymore. Boy did it need it. It may not last long, but it will be organized for a while anyway!

BEFORE


AFTER

For more Tackle's check out 5Minutes For Mom

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your pantry looks great- I totally need to do a clean in the basement... there are empty boxes everywhere, ugh! :p

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Our shelves could use a clean-up too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. There's a giveaway I just posted today to celebrate having hit 100 follwers if you're interested.

Auntie E said...

Great Job, The key is to get the whole household to put things back. sometimes I get in a hurry and there go the organized area,lol I think the pantry get done the most.

MomOnTheEdge said...

Wow! That is impressive! I try to clean my pantry up periodically, but for some reason it never lasts . . . I like to blame it on my husband. :o)

BTW - Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

Oh Robyn you are not too late at least you can get to meet wonderful ladies and get your blog name out!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog
I hope to see you around!

http://mytickles.blogspot.com/