.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brecks flower bulbs

I am trying to get some more color in my flower bed. It's mostly hard, dry dirt. I want to dig up the top layer and add some new fresh soil so I can get ready for my new bulbs I ordered from Brecks! I love Brecks bulbs. I've ordered them years ago and just love them each year. Here is what I ordered and can't wait until they bloom!

Single Freesia Mix - 10 bulbs
Named after the great German physician Friedrich Freese, this flower has long been cherished for its colours and sweet fragrance. Our mixture provides a shower of the famous 2” funnel-shaped flowers in a rainbow of colours. On average six flowers per stem. Ideal for borders, beds, rock gardens and forcing. And of course freesia is a delight in the vase or bouquets.
RIGHT NOW THESE ARE BUY 10 bulbs GET 10 FREE!!

Apple Blossom Tulip Mixture
- 25 bulbs
Imagine the effect of these lovely colours grouped together in your spring garden. This living bouquet is a professionally selected blend of Triumph Tulips in shades from pastel to deep pink.

Grecian Windflowers
- 20 bulbs
Fanciful daisy-shaped flowers up to 2" across bloom before many crocuses and continue their delightful colour show for weeks. This coordinated mixture features blue, white, pink and charming bicolours above a backdrop of lovely fernlike foliage.
Ideal for naturalizing. Increase annually.


I'll take some before and after photo's and post them when they all bloom :)
Enjoy being a Mom All Day!

Photobucket

0 comments: