.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Ghost Hunters

Myself meeting Jay and Grant at a book signing for "Chilling Tales of the Porcelain Seat"


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That must have been fun!

Debra @ A Frugal Friend said...

How fun....I've only stood in line once for a book signing (Patricia Cornwell)....it was a long line, but so worth it in the end. :-) Fun!

The Glamorous WAHM said...

Aaaaaaaaah! That's awesome! We are huge Ghost Hunters fans in my house. You lucky girl! =)

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

How fun!

Colette S said...

I hope you had fun! I'd love to go to a book signing sometime.

Auntie E said...

what a name for a book, sounds fun to read.
Your link to My WW.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!