.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Peter Walsh "It's All To Much" DVD

I am expecting a great DVD and book by Peter Walsh. His book and DVD are called "It's All To Much" and it gives you organizing ideas for every room in your home. As Peter puts it "So maybe I can’t come home with you but here’s the next best thing – your personal, at home coaching session with me guiding you every step of the way". A must have if you have clutter, like most of us do! Click here to view a preview of the video!

Once I receive the book and DVD I'll post more about them and let you know how they are.

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

0 comments: