.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday - A Halloween Discovery!


I was at my moms and she's been cleaning out her garage. I came across a box with some Halloween houses and characters I hand painted LONG ago. What a great discovery! I was so excited to see these because it brought back so many memories! Plus they are super cute! I am impressed at my paint job! Now I am tackling putting the town up along with my other decorations and my daughter can now enjoy them.

My town!


Close up shots
Inside the mansion. I love the stairs and the fireplace!

What a cute little dragon! Love the shoe and bone in front of him. lol
Love how the car lights up.

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute!

Monica said...

Great tackle...it is very cute!

Unknown said...

what a great find! :)

B said...

Those are terrific, what a great find. And yes you did a great job on the painting.

Braley Mama said...

That is a lot of detail. Nice work!