I wing this as I go and depending on how many you want to make, but just add the ingredients listed to your taste!
- Tyson Grilled & Ready Fully Cooked- Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips
(3-4 packages will do approx 5-8 Enchiladas. 6-8 packs can do 12-15 Enchiladas)
- Pace Picante Salsa - Medium
- Burrito Size Tortillas (Any Brand, I use Kroger)
- Taco Sauce (Any brand, I use Ortega OR Kroger brand which is cheaper)
- Taco Seasoning (Any brand, Kroger, McCormick etc)
- 4 oz can Diced Jalapenos - (Ortega, Kroger etc)
- Can of diced tomatoes - Optional (May not need this if you use extra salsa)
- Mexican Blend Cheese - Optional (Any Brand)
Place chicken in skillet. This is where I wing it. You want to add enough ingredients to just cover the chicken. Pour Salsa, 1/2 the can Jalapenos, Taco seasoning (follow instructions on package to mix with water) and tomatoes (if using) in a skillet to cover the chicken. Again, I don't measure, just add to your taste and so it's a bit wet so it can simmer.
Continue same steps with all the other burritos.
Bake 350 degrees for approx 20 minutes and serve.
Enjoy being a Mom All Day!