.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

ACNielsen Homescan Panelist

I just got my ACNielsen Homescan device and am going to the grocery tomorrow! If your not familiar with it, it's a program where you become a panelist and scan your grocery, CD and DVD purchases to gain points towards products.

I applied to be a panelist a few months ago and they had no scanners available yet. But it finally arrived and I just installed the CD on my computer today and did a test scan/input. So I'm ready for my grocery day tomorrow!

You can learn more about it here

If your part of this program already, I'd love to hear your comments and feedback about it. How long did you do it? Was it worth it?

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I participated for the past 6 months and just sent my scanner back. It's easy to use and doesn't take much time, but it wasn't worth it for me.

The scanning process involved about 20 minutes per week, plus a little extra time for surveys and I earned enough points in 6 months to get a soccer ball that I could buy at walmart for $5.

The possibility of winning one of the cash prizes kept me interested for a while, but then I didn't feel that was even worth it.

Best of luck to you!

Robyn said...

I'm 8 months into it and still going! It is hard to scan everything, almost impossible, but I doing my best and sometimes feel like it's not worth it too. I'll hang in for at least a year to see what happens. You get more points per week the longer you stay in so it will add up quicker I think. We shall see! Thanks for your comment!