.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mom4Life salutes Military moms! Find out how to win!

Mom4Life is having a wonderful contest going on to salute military moms! Check out the blog post and find out how to enter if your a military mom!

Happy 4th of July to everyone and I to those military families that are spending it apart, I feel for you and know what it's like. I've been there and remember the 4th of July I had without my husband (just to name one of many holidays) while he was deployed. Thank you and your family for your sacrifice.



Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

0 comments: