.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Great gift and keepsake idea!

Here is a new fun photo feature I can make for you to give as a gift or for a keepsake! You can use a family photo with "FAMILY" under the photo... or names of you kids, pets, friends, anything you'd like. I make the file and send it to you to print. I can also add it to a mug, t-shirt, mousepad or more in my CafePress store if your interested.

Visit my website and check out the "Store" for more information.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

0 comments: