.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Thoughts by me!

"Mad with Real Keebler Fudge".... as opposed to FAKE Keebler fudge???

"Open until Midnight or Later".... what does that mean????

Why is it that a cop can go 35 MPH in a 20 MPH School zone, and not get in trouble? I got passed in a school zone by a cop the other day and I was doing 20, he had no lights on and was not in an emergency call.


I'm sure I'll have more random thoughts to come!
Enjoy being a Mom All Day!

Photobucket

0 comments: