.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Working from Home!

I got my first job working from home! I'm so excited!! I put my application in at 1800Flowers.com months ago. They were 'not hiring at the time, but kept it on file for future job openings. With Mother's Day coming up, they need extra home agents and contacted me. Of course I accepted right away! It's 10 days of training for 5 hours a day and then 4 (up to 10) days of taking calls for anywhere from 4-11 hours a day! I had to get a 2 headsets, a battery back up, some extra RAM for my computer and put in an extra phone line. I probably spent $260 dollars to get the office setup and I can probably write that off for next years taxes since I got it for a job... right? I'll check into that! My mom is helping out watching my daughter when my hubby can't. I hope they need more help for other holidays, or better yet a full time agent from home where I could hopefully pick my schedule! But that's a dream now, I'll stick to the temporary position for now! So if you order some flowers from them, maybe you'll get ME!!

Check them out if you are looking, but be aware they only hire in certain states.
Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

2 comments:

McMrs said...

Good luck with it! Sounds like it will be good for you! Let us know how it goes!

you've been tagged:
http://danita-thegoodthebadandthebeautiful.blogspot.com/2009/04/eight.html

Hollie said...

Another company you may want to give a try is Convergys. I work for them and they are hiring work at home agents.