.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Racoon on a roof!

I was playing with my daughter the other day and I thought this was a cat on the roof at first... (See the red circle and arrow)...then I zoomed in and noticed it was a racoon! He sat there for a good long time before he went down the otherside of the roof. It was about 5:30 or 6PM, maybe be was assessing his food situation for the evening!


Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


Photobucket

17 comments:

miranda said...

That's a first!!

Staci A said...

How crazy!

Momstart said...

you can hardly see that, great catch

Anonymous said...

I'd have tried to lure it down and feed it. I'm mental lol.

Joy said...

My neighbor was just telling me yesterday that they have officially trapped, (and then released somewhere else of course) their 57th raccoon since they started doing it last year. I was stunned!! We have to strap down our trash can with 2 bungee cords since 1 isn't enough and the smart little buggers will just take off the first one. But 57!! In my neighbors yard 2 doors down from mine?? I'm thinking they have a family living under their house or her husband is secretly feeding them. But I didn't tell her that.

littletoesandcheerios said...

You had me at racoon! I saw one once and was terrified!

MediMonsters said...

Great shot.

Upstatemamma said...

How funny! We had baby skunks i our yard last summer.

Run DMT said...

But WHY was he there? What was we trying to escape? Or what was he trying to get at? Hmmmmm

Puna said...

Maybe he was looking for your yummy cookies.

Blessed said...

Better on your roof than in your garbage cans! We just get a bunch of squirrels and birds on our roof.

Robyn said...

There was a small dog yipping below! Maybe that kept him up there!

Rob said...

That is crazy! Happy WW!

Check out my WW post at http://www.pbandsmellysdad.com/2009/04/wordless-wednesday_19.html

Amy said...

That is so freaky. One time when I was throwing out my trash when I lived in an apartment. I had one of those waiting for me and my trash. Happy Earth day.

Susie said...

Oh my goodness!! Those things can be nasty!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

haha. crazy. they can be mean suckers!

Household Tips @ Agoosa said...

What a FABULOUS picture!!! How amazing you captured that!