.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday - NEW OFFICE!


I haven't posted in a while because I've been so busy with my digital scrapbooking and cleaning out a spare room to make as an office! I've gotten a temporary at home agent position with 1800Flowers.com and I'm so excited. It's for Mother's Day coming up and I hope it turns in to more offers. So here is my before and after pics of my new office area.

BEFORE
(use to be my stepson's room but we moved him to a larger room & this became a catch all room)




AFTER
(Still some work I want to do to make it more like an office, but it's clean!)



Enjoy being a Mom All Day!


<span class=

7 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Looks fabulous! I hope that you'll get lots of work done there!

Eos Mom said...

Bravo, what a transformation!

Lisa said...

Wow! That looks great, but like it was a LOT of work! Congrats on the job. Hope you're extremely successful and it turns into a great new opportunity for you!

Aisling said...

WOW, you did a great job. It's such a great feeling to make a room use able again.

Michel-lee said...

Spring cleaning is the best. Now you've got usable space. I bet you feel great. I've got my garage to work on this weekend.

Susie said...

Awesome tackle!!

na said...

Great tackle! I need to get my office in shape too!