.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party comes to an end for this year!

Oh wow I am so excited I took part in this years UBP (Ultimate Blog Party) '09 hosted by 5 Minutes 4 Mom~ ! So many people stopped by and I am still going through my list to visit their blogs! So if you left me a comment, I'll get to your blog I promise! Thanks and it was so nice to see all the wonderful people out in the blogging world! Such talent you all have.

I can't wait to see who won my prizes and can't wait to work with you on your invitations or announcements. I hear I won a prize too!! I'm so excited I can't wait to get it! I'll post what it is when I get it, but I want to make sure I have the right item before I boast! lol

Enjoy being a mom all day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Will you explain UBP to me so I know for next year please?

Robyn said...

UBP09 (Ultimate Blog Party 09) is basically blogs that put their links into the "mr. linky" gadget on 5 Minutes For Mom site. Then you click the links of the people participating and visit their blogs and say hello! Just a way to get out and see other blogs and meet other people. You can see it here and scroll to the bottom to see all the blogs participating. http://www.5minutesformom.com/5808/ultimate-blog-party-2009/