.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do you know what your eating?

I just ran across this article on MSN and had to share. I was aware of some of the "ingredients" in these foods, but some were a surprise to me. If you want to know what really is in the Strawberry Yogurt, cranberry juice, Jelly Beans, Gummy Bears, Salad dressing, pudding, jello and cold cuts that you eat, you'll want to read this article and pass it on. Will it change the way I eat? Probably not. One thing not included in this article was hot dogs, and I still eat those.



Do you know of something that is NOT included in this article that you want to share? Please leave a comment. I'd love to know!

Enjoy being a mom all day!

1 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I will have to check that out. GREAT pic. I LOVE it. Might try to duplicate something close for myself. :)