.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Clipping coupons and a little extra savings!

So today I decided to get my coupons organized. I needed to toss out the expired ones and start cutting out the new ones I printed from coupons.com . I also have my coupon for my free sub from Quiznos and my free appetizer from Longhorns steakhouse in my pile.

I actually noticed that I printed a coupon for Cheerios snak mix and had one that I clipped from the newspaper the week before. The one I printed out from Coupons.com gave a .10 cent more discount than the one I clipped from the newspaper. Now I did have a few other coupons I printed that were the same value as the ones I clipped, but I wanted to share this little extra savings!

Enjoy being a mom all day!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I went through all my coupons over the weekend and really liked coupons.com.