.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday - Taking my family room back!


I always said I wouldn't have my family room be a toy or playroom, well that has been shot. We have a nice big playroom for my daughter right off the kitchen, but the TV is in the family room! So it always ends up with toys in it. So I decided to take them out and HOPE they stay in the playroom for a while!

BEFORE






AFTER



Enjoy being a mom all day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see a family room i can relate too (before) lol, great job!

The Masked Mommy said...

Wow, it looks great! I love before and after pictures. The before pictures looked like my livingroom ;-)

Mo said...

your tackle looks great! (I gotta say - I LUV your fireplace!)

Have a great week!

na said...

Yup that looks about right...

I love your chair...actually the whole room!

Val said...

Good Job! It looks awesome!! our play room is right off the family room and strange how it seeps into next door!

Tanya said...

Around here, I pick it up, haul it out, and it reappears right behind me. :) Good job on your tackle!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job! Is it bad that my living room usually looks like your before pictures? LOL

AmyK said...

Awesome! Will you come reclaim mine now? I'll pay you (if your currency is animal crackers ;)

Awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a pretty home! I love your walls!