.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Friday, January 23, 2009

My new blogger background

I've updated my blogger ground again! I made it from my new "Baking Cookies with Mom" digital scrapbook kit. You can get this ground and header for your own blog for just $1.50!
Click the Buy It Now button below and be sure to specify "Baking Cookies with Mom BLOGGER set" so I send you the right link.









Here is the kit if your into scrapbooking and would like to have it! You can click the photo to read more information about it.

Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: