.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

wordless wednesday - Angel Wings

This photo is from last christmas, but I just love how it turned out.
The fabric behind her made it look like she had wings and it was a total accident and not planned.
I enhanced it to make them stand out more.


20 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh beautiful blog *drool*.I will be contacting you in regards to a background.Love Love scrapbook pages.Your Daughter is gorgeous and is that a cushion?

Momstart said...

That is so good. Did you do that with Photoshop? What did you use.

HDMac said...

I love that picture!

Anonymous said...

Very creative! I love the effect of that photo!

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful blog.

Jenny said...

What a beautiful photo! Isn't it wonderful when moments like that happen by chance?

Anonymous said...

Great shot - little angel

Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...what an adorable picture!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

What a really neat photo! Happy WW :)

Susie said...

That's a GREAT picture:-)

He & Me + 3 said...

that is an awesome shot. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Mimi

Autumn said...

How sweet is that??!!

MomOf4 said...

What a neat picture! She does look like an angel! :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great photo.

Corrine said...

how cute is that! darling!

Anonymous said...

That is way to cute! Great photo, and the colorization really makes it stand out.

*Thanks for visiting me over at RaisingPeanuts.com!

SaraG said...

Too cute!! I have had a really good time looking around your blog!
Great photo's!!

Toni said...

That is a great picture! I can see why you love it! Happy WW!

Dee said...

awww.too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it!