.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday! Kitchen Sink

I used the CLR on the back part of my sink for my last Tackle it Tuesday. This week I was doing some dishes and noticed how nasty the rest of my sink was and thought...
"Why didn't I just clean the whole sink last week??" lol So I decided to do it this week!
But I used comet for it this time. I'm embarassed about my nasty sink! lol

BEFORE


AFTER



BEFORE


AFTER



BEFORE


AFTER
I need to buy new dish holder because this one is all rusty





Enjoy being a mom all day!

12 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

I am now a believer of CLR I love what it does to everyone who used it on last weeks tackle. :) Good that you have CLR and you can use it as long as you have it. My tackle is up here. Happy Tuesday!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Sinks are a pain aren't they? I tried the CLR but couldn't get past the smell. You did a great job.
Blessings,
Kim

The Proverbs Wife said...

Great tackle. I'll bet it felt good to see it all clean and tidy.

Kristi said...

Okay, I may have to give CLR a try. Your sink looks fabulous! Great job!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great tackle! Your sink looks great! :D

Have a great Tuesday!
Sherry

heidi said...

Shiney sinks rock!!

April was in CA now MA said...

Just a little tip if you don't happen to have CLR on hand is sprinkle some baking soda in, spray a little vinegar on it and scrub. It makes a sink SO shiny!

Great tackle!

DeuceMom said...

great tackle! I neglect my sink - flylady would have my head!

Gayle said...

Even your before sink wasn't so bad! :) Wanna come do mine?

Anonymous said...

Ooh that's something I need to do, thanks for reminding me.

Miss Mommy said...

Isn't it amazing that if the kitchen sink is clean...the whole kitchen seems clean???

Great Tackle!!

Shan said...

It looks wonderful! Nice work!!