.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday! CLR vs Clorox Cleanup

I'm a fan of Clorox Clean up personally, so I thought this would be a great thing to
compare the two to see if I have a new cleaning love... lol
I get these stains on my counter from the ink that stays behind on boxes, bread bags, whatever has sat there too long usually in something wet. My clorox wipes dissolve it immediately so I thought I'd see if the CLR would do the samething.



THE STAIN (Looking at the bottom one)



Half Clorox (left), Half CLR (right) sitting on the stain


Clorox on the left, CLR on the right... you can see here that the clorox has already taken the stain away on the left and they have been sitting the same amount of time.



Wiping the cleaners away


Now this picture is reversed (look at original stain photo for comparison). The clorox was used on the RIGHT side here and the CLR on the left. I just took the photo from the opposite side as the photo's when I was actually using the cleaners on the stain.





EXPERIMENT #2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used CLR only on the back of my sink though.
I left it sit longer and it seemed to do the job!! Go CLR!


BEFORE
AFTER

Enjoy being a mom all day!
Robyn

2 comments:

Svr said...

I didn't care for the CLR at all I too use the Clorox spray!

Susie said...

Great tackle and a great comparision:-)