.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday! Cleaning the Play Room

Ok, this room is already messed up, but I guess thats expected, it is a play room! lol But the cleanliness was nice while it lasted.

Before



After


Enjoy being a mom all day!
Robyn


12 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Yay! What a clean and lovely playroom nice to play with! So fun playing in there in a couple hours your little girl will mess it up! Hihiiihii! Happy to be mom all day lots to tackle we will never run out of it! Fun fun fun!

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Wo...I'm impressed! If I walked into my children's room and it looked like that,I would turn around and leave again, because I would be in the wrong house! *lol*a

Susie said...

Great tackle! That looks like a really fun room!!

Amydeanne said...

great tackle! lol your dog looks like mine! :)

Kwana said...

Great Job! and a lovely room.

Heidi Boos said...

I can 100% relate to this! I am staring at our play room disaster as I type. Sure wish I had the motivation to clean it up. Your tackle looks like it was a success...even if it only lasted a few short minutes. :)

Svr said...

Oh how I wish I had a seperate play area!!! Especially with six kiddies! Looks great though!

I appreciate you Awareness Ribbon, 2 1/2 year survivor speaking! WOO HOO!!!

Stop by for a visit http://munchinheads.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice! Great job! I love it when the play room is nice and neat...I know it won't last for long! At least you have pics! :-)

AmyK said...

Nice job! I bet the kiddo will have a blast messing it back up again! lol.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have that extra room for play time.

Kristi said...

Great job!!!!

Meg Munson said...

Great tackle. I feel the same way about my girls playroom. I know it is supposed to be messy, but I always find myself putting the toys away LOL!