.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My new toy!

I got a fun new toy for me, Uhhh.... I mean..... for my daughter. hehehehe I was out looking for a cheap dog bed and went to Big Lots. I found this Fisher Price stand n' sit stroller for just $99. It didn't have a box but was brand new and had instructions and tags attached. I had to have it!
I love it and it will be great for any new siblings that come along. Yipeee! I found one on Amazon.com for $299.00!!!! But other sites had them for $130 - $150.00 so I think $99 is a steal!






Share any great deals you've found~!
Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: