.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Husband having back surgery

My hubby is having back surgery out of town on Tuesday the 19th. He's in the military and has been having back problems for 3 years! So now it's time to try to fix it. It's about 2 hours away and I can't take my 19 month old to sit in the hospital all day obviously. So my mom (who happens to live next door, very convenient) will be watching her. We have to be to the hospital at 7:30am so will leave about 4:30am to make sure we get there. My mom will come over and sleep until my little one wakes up and then watch her all day. I've never left her with anyone all day, ever! Not even my mom. I'm nervous how she'll be when she wakes up to my mom and having my mom feed her breakfast, lunch and dinner and try to do nap time! Nap time around her is not the usual nap time! lol I am hoping to be back by 8:30 or 9:00pm so I can put her to bed, because that's a whole different routine. I can't predict what the day will hold though and am hoping the surgery goes well, is short and he gets out of recovery so I can see him and drive back home. As for the rest of the week, I'm not sure what will happen. I'll visit him and leave my daughter with my mom and then drive back home, probably not everyday, but he'll only be in for maybe 5 days to a week anyway. Then I'll be driving him home to recover for a few months and wait on him hand and foot! I bet those will be some good future blog post. :)

Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: