.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tackling bills!


Today I'm tackling the bills! I am going to try to pay them all at once or at least get the checks ready to mail later. I hate this time of the month. Not only for the obvious reason of losing your money, but it is time consuming. I try to pay bills online when I can, but sometimes I can't remember the passwords and user ID's so I end up writing a check. I had a list of the passwords but as usual, misplaced it.

I bought one of those organizer books that you can keep track of all your bills last December... it's still sitting in the same place as the day I got it! I never use those and I don't know why I bought it. I have started a new system though to try to remember to pay the bills. I just staple all the statements together for the month and put a big pink check mark on the ones I've paid so I know I did it. Easy and simple, now I need to figure out who to give the bill organizer book to. LOL

Vote for my blog Mom All Day on Mom Blog Network
Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: