.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
CHECK OUT MY VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH PETER WALSH from TLC's Clean Sweep.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Great site to find "Work at Home" and other scams!

I posted previously about some work at home ideas I had pursued. I had applied to one and then found out right before the phone training I was suppose to do that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I wanted to share this site, in case you haven't seen it yet. It's a great resource I think for all kinds of company scams. Maybe you want to do a search before you think about a work at home job, or before you consider hiring a company. OR if you've been ripped off, you may want to warn others about it!
Ripoff Report: By Consumers, For Consumers

Vote for my post Great site to find

Enjoy being a mom all day!

0 comments: